A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Berry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- St. Mary`s and Washoe Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Berry practice?
Dr. David Berry practices Urology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Urologists.