A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- St. Mary`s and Washoe Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Berry MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Berry practice?
- Dr. David Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Berry practices Urology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Urologists.