A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- St. Mary`s and Washoe Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Berry MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Berry practice?
- Dr. David Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Berry practices Urology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Urologists.