A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buchalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buchalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchalter
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buchalter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchalter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchalter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Buchalter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Buchalter practice?
- Dr. David Buchalter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Buchalter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.