A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buchalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buchalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchalter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buchalter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchalter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchalter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Buchalter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Buchalter practice?
- Dr. David Buchalter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Buchalter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.