Dr. David Buchalter MD Patient Reviews

3.9

May 18th, 2016
very friendly and hospitable

April 4th, 2016
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Buchalter. Everything went smoothly and he was really a good doctor! Highly recommend him!

May 12th, 2014
Was very easy to talk to. Actually listened to you. Very through in looking at all possible diagnosis's. Excellent bedside manner. From the first time I meet Dr. Buckhalter I felt at ease. Also you can see that leadership and manner in his staff. He truly puts you first.

December 10th, 2013
Outstanding Physician
I have no need to recommend any other doctor. Dr. Buchalter went above and beyond in helping me with my ACL repair. At our urgent request, he scheduled my surgery on New Years Eve. This was a second torn ACL and this time, with Dr. Buchalter, the surgery went so well. He spends the time you need to explain your injury and recovery process. The recovery was very smooth and I was back up and working in a construction environment in no time. I have full flexibility and strength. I not only would recommend Dr. Buchalter to others, I brought my son to Dr. Buchalter for his knee concerns. I really can't say enough, I feel lucky to have found him.

October 15th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Buchalter! I went to him with two knees that were causing severe pain and after trying several other avenues we decided that a total knee replacement was in order. Dr. Buchalter and the staff at OrthoMD and GBMC had me very well prepared for the surgery (even though it was my first). There was an orientation with the nurses, PT's, and others I would be working with post surgery and exercises to do pre-surgery. Everything went GREAT and my new knee is fantastic. Very little scarring and NO PAIN!!! I have my mobility back. I have never had a bad experience at any of the offices where he accepts appointments. There was one time when he was a little late but it was explained to me that he was still in surgery (I was the first appt that day). Staff is always friendly and never had any billing issues. I never felt rushed at any appointments and Dr. Buchalter always went over the details and answered any questions that I had. Great experience and a wonderful doctor!

June 5th, 2009
He listens well and is an excellent diagnostician. In addition, he presents and discusses all options rather than just jumping into surgery. Only problem is that he never runs on time. I have seen him at least six times in three different offices, and even when I get the first appt. of the day, he is late. I don't know if it's a front office problem or something else. That said, I keep going back because he is great.