A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buser graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Buser MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Buser practice?
- Dr. David Buser has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Buser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.