A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Cape Surgery Center
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Campbell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Campbell practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.