A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Cape Surgery Center
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Campbell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Campbell practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.