A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Carney MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Carney practice?
- Dr. David Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carney practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.