A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- Pregnancy Complications
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Chan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Chan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mattoon, IL and Columbus, OH.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Pediatric Specialists.