A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- Pregnancy Complications
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Chan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Cardiologists.