A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- Pregnancy Complications
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Chan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Cardiologists.