A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- Pregnancy Complications
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan