A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Choriocarcinoma, and Heart Catheterization.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Chan practice?
Dr. David Chan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Urology, and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Cardiologists, and Columbus Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Chan, Dr. Davis Chan, Dr. Dewey Chan