A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Clark MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Clark practice?
- Dr. David Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.