A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cohen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Male Infertility
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Cohen practice?
- Dr. David Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cohen practices Gastroenterology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Burnt Hills, NY.
See Schenectady Gastroenterologists.