A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cohen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cohen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Cohen practice?
Dr. David Cohen practices Gastroenterology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Chicago, IL.
See Schenectady Gastroenterologists.