Dr. David Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Davis?

i think dr davis is the best!!!!

Posted on December 29th, 2011

Great Doctor...if you can stand the staff

Posted on February 29th, 2008

Dr. Davis and his NP, Teresa are wonderful and kind people. They spend the time with you and are genuine. If they don't remember a detail about your last visit or something in your history then they ask. I like that! On the other hand...I have seriously looked at other doctors because the staff is so poor. Other than Rose, the receptionist, everyone is cold and treats you as if you are an interrupting something. They guard appointments and talking to the doctor too carefully. They don't share information with the doctor or you. For example, the nurse who led me back to the room and took my vitals last time said nothing to me until I asked for what my blood pressure was. It is like that every time.

Posted on May 21st, 2014