A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dooley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dooley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dooley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans