A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dooley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dooley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick Dooley MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Dooley practice?
- Dr. David Dooley has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Dooley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Woodway Internists and Woodway Infectious Disease Doctors.