A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Foley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Foley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Reperfusion Injury
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Foley MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Foley practice?
- Dr. David Foley has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Foley practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.