Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Lori N on Apr 16th, 2016

My husband had lung surgery and was in incredible nerve pain after the surgery he could not even stand clothing touching his side. I called Dr Gannon on a Monday he was evaluated Wednesday and had the nerve block on Friday. With great relief. Hands down the most incredible an compassionate Dr. Great Dr trust him completely.

by Cynthia on Mar 9th, 2016

A doctor who actually takes time to inform the patient about the procedure he is about to perform. This was my first visit with Dr. Sakai and I was very impressed. A fine gentleman and very informative. A staff also. Very happy. Now hoping the injection relieves some of this pain.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Oct 13th, 2015

Absolutely amazing doctor extremely compassionate saved my life extremely intelligent does everything he can in his power to help patients he deserves every award in the book

Sep 9th, 2015

This guy is an incredibly excellent doctor. 5 stars surpasses any expectations. Deserves a medal or trophy for the compassion he exhibits very thorough intelligent easy to talk to & very funny def recommend

Aug 23rd, 2015

Dr Gannon treated me with numerous cortisone shots that did not work. I told him how i was driving to my appointment with him and lost all feeling in my right leg and he never advised me not to drive. I almost struck a police officer doing a detail that day because I couldn't stop my car. Dr. Gannon only cares about abusing your insurance company.

Jul 7th, 2015

he saved my life, what more can I say

by ~ on Jun 15th, 2015

This MD saved me.

Dec 13th, 2011

Very good and to the point.

Dec 17th, 2010

Great Dr goes that extra step eveytimeHe even called me on the weekend to check up on my pain level ...can't say enough good about him.

Changed my life for the better. show details Changed my life for the better.
by Pam on Apr 12th, 2009

Incredibly caring human being!