Dr. David Gannon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
Speechless
I don't know what to say but I will update this later. Just an FYI: I was taught if you don't have a good word to say about someone-don't say anything. So I wont say anything. Next subject: what exactly are patient's rights? Patients do have some rights, no? For example: If i choose not to medicate one day out of 31 or even 2 days , that does not mean i am "ok." It simply means I am exercising my patient rights. This is what I call a "drug holiday" among other things, this is what I practice to avoid "addiction" and it has worked for over 20-25 years. If everyone knew how to master this technique, and change times around, addiction would be a lot less than what it is now. Maybe this is why there is so much addiction? Nobody has the chops to stand up... but I do. I am a self advocate and say it like it is. And, it is - what it is. I am just expressing my opinion and not implicating anyone or anything other than my opinion.

July 19th, 2016
In Pain
Referred to Dr Gannon's by BID here in Plymouth. Receptionist put me on hold for 11.5 minutes. then I explained condition sciatica attack needing a cordisone shot in the right glut. Basic relief. Said new patients would fee $180 first visit, $80 for followup. Injection $1000.00 yikes. Now the receptionist put me on hold several times and was obviously talking with a manager or the dr. But come on do you smell the odor of rip off. BTW had the pain and relief shot once before about 3 years ago. $200.all in.

April 16th, 2016
Wonderful experience
My husband had lung surgery and was in incredible nerve pain after the surgery he could not even stand clothing touching his side. I called Dr Gannon on a Monday he was evaluated Wednesday and had the nerve block on Friday. With great relief. Hands down the most incredible an compassionate Dr. Great Dr trust him completely.

March 9th, 2016
A doctor who actually takes time to inform the patient about the procedure he is about to perform. This was my first visit with Dr. Sakai and I was very impressed. A fine gentleman and very informative. A+ staff also. Very happy. Now hoping the injection relieves some of this pain.

October 13th, 2015
Amazing doctor
Absolutely amazing doctor extremely compassionate saved my life extremely intelligent does everything he can in his power to help patients he deserves every award in the book

September 9th, 2015
This guy is an incredibly excellent doctor. 5 stars surpasses any expectations. Deserves a medal or trophy for the compassion he exhibits very thorough intelligent easy to talk to & very funny def recommend

August 23rd, 2015
Dr Gannon treated me with numerous cortisone shots that did not work. I told him how i was driving to my appointment with him and lost all feeling in my right leg and he never advised me not to drive. I almost struck a police officer doing a detail that day because I couldn't stop my car. Dr. Gannon only cares about abusing your insurance company.

July 7th, 2015
he saved my life, what more can I say

June 15th, 2015
This MD saved me.

December 13th, 2011
Very good and to the point.

December 17th, 2010
Great Dr goes that extra step eveytimeHe even called me on the weekend to check up on my pain level ...can't say enough good about him.

April 12th, 2009
Changed my life for the better.
Incredibly caring human being!