Dr. David Goodman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 26th, 2015
Very good doctor. Doesnt take insurance, but he is worth going to see.

September 20th, 2013
Not Bad But Not The Best Either
I only saw Goodman just a few times. He seemed like a very good and caring psychiatrist at first. However, he was unreasonable with me when it came to his payment. I had no insurance and I asked him he can please do a sliding scale with me. He refused cuz of the policy in his office. I said ok but I can't see you every month then. It will have to be every 3 months at least. He agreed to that. 1 day I really needed to speak to him due to an emergency. His office was closed but I had his cell # which he called me from on my phone 1 time. Thinking it was ok, I called his cell. He sounded pretty shocked and annoyed that I called his cell. He told me don't call on my cell again and got arrogant. Well you should had told me that before when you very first called me from your cell that time. I then closed my case with him after that. He's a good doctor but he's not reasonable with patients who don't have insurance and from the phone incident, I guess he can get snippy if you annoy him.

March 9th, 2011
excellent
one of the nicest most knowledgeable doctors i ever met and i hate doctors. He is brilliant

May 29th, 2009
Dr. Goodman is the only psychiatrist I have met (I deal with many professionally) who actually listens. When I was at my worst and losing all hope, Dr. Goodman was the only one who made me believe that things were actually going to be alright. He has a busy practice yet you never have to wait long for an appointment. He just has a very calming influence.