A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell County Hospital Inc
- Crittenden Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Hall practice?
Dr. David Hall practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Princeton, KY.
See Princeton Cardiologists.