A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell County Hospital Inc
- Crittenden Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Hall MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hall practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Princeton, KY.
See Princeton Cardiologists.