A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hutcheson Medical Center
- Caldwell Co Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan