A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hutcheson Medical Center
- Caldwell Co Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Parks Hall MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hall practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near La Fayette, GA.
See La Fayette Internists and La Fayette Cardiologists.