A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hutcheson Medical Center
- Caldwell Co Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Parks Hall MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hall practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near La Fayette, GA.
See La Fayette Internists and La Fayette Cardiologists.