Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

excellent and prompt show details excellent and prompt
by Sherie Johnson on Jan 21st, 2015

had been suffering from ear ringing for several weeks. Walked me through potential causes and provided several solutions. very pleased

I would refer friends and family to Dr. Hill show details I would refer friends and family to Dr. Hill
May 27th, 2014

Dr. Hill recently did surgery on me. He explained the diagnosis as well as the treatment plan. He also didn't push surgery. He advised what would happen if he didn't do the surgery then let me make the decision. He has a good bedside manner and answered all questions that I had. His staff could be a little nicer, but they weren't rude by any means.

patient show details patient
Jul 19th, 2013

I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Hill. He was condescending when I met with him and I didn't feel like he validated my problems. After a procedure, I had some serious adverse events take place that I was told by another head and neck surgeon were completely avoidable.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Apr 2nd, 2012

This doctor performed a suregery on both me and another family member that has messed us up for the rest of our lives. Because of the surgeries and lack of spending the time needed to diagnosis our medical problems, we will have pain and medications the rest of our lives.