A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kay, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Peter Kay MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Kay practice?
- Dr. David Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kay practices Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Melrose Park Radiologists.