A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kellen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kellen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Kellen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Provoost Kellen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Kellen practice?
- Dr. David Kellen has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Kellen practices Family Medicine near , .