A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Comm Hosp, Sierra Vista, Az
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Klein practice?
Dr. David Klein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Klein, Dr. Dave Klein, Dr. Davis Klein