A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Comm Hosp, Sierra Vista, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Klein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Klein practice?
- Dr. David Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Klein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Radiologists.