A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Lee practice?
Dr. David Lee practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians, Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Cardiologists, and Palo Alto Cardiothoracic Surgeons.