A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Lee practice?
Dr. David Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.