A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick Lee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.