A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick Lee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.