Dr. David Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lynch?

February 15th, 2016

We had gone to Dr. Lynch for over 20 years. When he moved to Columbus, we found it difficult to travel that far. After he left Diley Ridge we had to accept a doctor that was already there. We have not been happy since. If we could go back, we would do it in a heartbeat. We are going to check out Blacklick to see if it is a little closer. We very much want to go back to Dr. Lynch. We will always consider him a friend and wonderful doctor.

April 23rd, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

I saw Dr David Lynch for 8-10 years and he was wonderul. Always pleasant and courteous. He always listened to my concerns and acted on them right away. Dr Lynch would explain matters which he had concerns with and give me various ideas of what to expect as far as time needed for healing, indications things were't improving and what to watch for. He's very hyper and almost comical in how quickly he thinks and acts, but he's always spot on and never rushing the patient. My daughter goes to him now, as she lives closer to his office now. If he had not moved offices, I would still be going to him. Highly recommend this doctor.

November 25th, 2014

Dr. Lynch is one of the best doctors I have visited. Takes the time with you and always follows up with you. He has been my doctor for over 20 years. Make doctors appointments the way they should be.

October 4th, 2012

Dr Lynch is the best and most concerned DR I have ever had!

September 28th, 2011

Chronic Pain Care Management, ADHD, Etc.

Dr. David Lynch is bar far the very BEST doctor that I have had treating all of my many conditions! Dr. Lynch is not afraid at all about writing you multiplt prescritions for anything like anything that is in the area labeled as NARCOTICS! I have been being treated by him for several years and he has provided me with hundreds and hundreds of any kind of narcotic medications I felt like being placed on, for example on my first visit to see him I left (con't)

May 31st, 2011

Wouldnt see anyone else. Have been with him over 20yrs.

I have gone through struggles with endometriosis, chronic depression, migranes, appendectomy, hysterectomy, migranes and believe it or not thats just listing a few over the years. He has stuck with me all along the way. I must say he is like extended family as well as his nurse Erica. If you are looking for someone hes great and follows through with his patients. He takes his time with your concerns and just overall awesome. Our family doctor, glad we have him.

May 19th, 2011

Dr. Lynch is a super doctor. He spends time with you. He has been my doctor for 20 years, and he is the best.

January 26th, 2011

Dr Lynch always takes time to answer all questions. He's very personable.

July 26th, 2016