A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Malone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Malone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Malone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Malone MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Malone practice?
- Dr. David Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Malone practices Internal Medicine near Matthews, NC.
See Matthews Internists.