A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mangiameli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mangiameli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangiameli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangiameli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Mammary Paget's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangiameli graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mangiameli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Mangiameli DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Mangiameli practice?
- Dr. David Mangiameli has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Mangiameli practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near East Patchogue, NY.