A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Medical CenterRochester, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Martin MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Martin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists and Rochester Pain Management Doctors.