Learn more about Dr. David Park Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Park Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park Mason
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Park Mason, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericardial Window Techniques
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Park Mason graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park Mason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Park Mason MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Park Mason practice?
- Dr. David Park Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Park Mason practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.