A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Park Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Park Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Park Mason, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pericardial Window Techniques
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Park Mason graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park Mason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Park Mason MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Park Mason practice?
- Dr. David Park Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. David Park Mason practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.