A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Miller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David P. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.