A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Miller MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Norton Internists, Norton Hematologists, and Norton Oncologists.