A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Miller MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Norton, VA.
See Norton Internists, Norton Hematologists, and Norton Oncologists.