Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Miller practice?
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Norton Internists, Norton Hematologists, and Norton Oncologists.