A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Miller MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Norton Internists, Norton Hematologists, and Norton Oncologists.