A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Murphy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Murphy has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Murphy MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. David Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Murphy practices Urology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Williamsburg Urologists.