Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Murphy
Dr. David Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital and Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Murphy has received 1 award. He speaks English and German.
Dr. David Murphy has the following 4 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...