Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nelson
Dr. David Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit and Integris Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nelson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. David Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Ahmad Bilal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi9
Dr. Imran Nizami
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi26
Dr. Allison Nazinitsky
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi3