A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Nelson practice?
Dr. David Nelson practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Nelson, Dr. Davis Nelson, Dr. Dewey Nelson