A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Transplant Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Surgeons.