A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David O'Brien, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick O'Brien MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. David O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. David O'Brien practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.