A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David O'Brien, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P O'Brien MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. David O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. David O'Brien practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.