A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Brien is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David O'Brien, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P O'Brien MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. David O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. David O'Brien practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.