Dr. David Ramirez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ramirez?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Ramirez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2016

By the book

The Dr. Jumps to conclusions before asking any questions. Spent a lot of time but failed to address my chief complaint.

December 4th, 2014

Something has changed

Dr. Ramirez has been my doctor for about 20 years. I know his manner can be a bit off-putting (he's very fast). In the past, however, I found that despite his speed, he was a very intuitive and focused doctor. I moved away for a few years and when I came back, I started seeing him again. I noticed right away that he seemed distracted and although boisterous and joking as always, he seemed disinterested in his patients. I thank him for discovering a problem that could have been serious, but when he suspected this problem, I think he should have told me about it and allowed me some choices about where to go for further tests. I felt betrayed when I learned that the tests were not routine as he had told me and that indeed, I had a serious condition. I was not comfortable with the hospital where the tests had been done or the doctor who had made the diagnosis, especially since there was a hospital that is nationally recognized for treating this condition just a few minutes further from home. For some reason, Dr. Ramirez got angry with me for wanting to go to this other hospital where there were better facilities and better qualified doctors on staff--even though he didn't have an association with the first hospital nor knew the first doctor. He and his staff refused to help me find a doctor at the new hospital and pretty much just dumped me when I went to the new doctor. Plus Dr. Ramirez scolded me as though I were a child for "hurting the feelings" of the first doctor (who, by the way, was extremely rude to me and billed for things she didn't do). I'm not sure what's happened, but it seems to me that Dr. Ramirez has changed/

March 19th, 2014

disappointing

tells patients not to worry, but they should because by the time they get into see him, they could be gone

September 12th, 2012

Been with Dr Ramirez over 25 years. He and his staff are wonderful to me and my famiy. Dr Ramirez, Nurse Practitioner Stacy Dines,and all the nursing and office staff genuinely care.

October 24th, 2011

Good GP Doc

I can't remember how I found Dr. Ramirez.But he's a GOOD doc, cares about his patient and LISTENS to me to make sure he understands what is happening.

October 12th, 2011

office staff rude when dealing with a billing issue. However, the doctors and nurses are always helpful and curteous.

March 30th, 2011

Very unsatisfactory

Receptionist would not answer insurance question, stating question was irrelevant as all clientele were already always informed of insurance question. Lab results withheld from patient. Receptionist stated practice not responsible for providing lab results. This statement was contradicted by lab.Receptionist stated patient should go somewhere else.

August 26th, 2010

Very Caring!

Has an excellent PA, Stacy Dines as well. She is VERY caring and takes her time with you!!

March 10th, 2010

Doctor is incompetent or just uncaring

My wife was seeing Dr. Ramirez for the last 3 years, she got sick a month ago and ended up in the hospital with kidney failure. Last fall she had a full blood panel run and her kidney function was under 50%, the doctor neglected to mention this and now my wife has less than 25% kidney function. If she had been treated or made aware of the issue earlier she would not have been hospitalized and would have better kidney function now.

November 6th, 2009

Highly recommend. Excellent care and caring staff.

April 1st, 2016