A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reed, Proctologist - Colon & Rectal Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Genital Warts
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Reed DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Reed practice?
- Dr. David Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. David Reed practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Hilliard, OH.
See Hilliard Surgeons.