A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richards, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Richards FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Richards practice?
- Dr. David Richards has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Richards practices Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors.