A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richards, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Richards FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Richards practice?
- Dr. David Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. David Richards practices Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.