A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richards, Orthopaedic Surgeon - Sports Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Richards practice?
Dr. David Richards practices Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.