Dr. David Schwartz DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

2.6

April 10th, 2013
Don't Bother
First off, Dr. Shwartz is no longer there. A county doctor has taken over. He shows no interest or concern and is very condescending towards patients. They close without notice. And the old fat bat at the front counter is utterly rude and horrible to deal with. If you want to be treated like a degenerate, then come here. Otherwise , stay away.

August 20th, 2012
I don't wait there along time when I go which I like, but the dr doesn't spend enough time in there he just trys to hurry

April 11th, 2011
Worst Visit ever
This is the worst experience ever!.. The staff and the Dr. are very unprofessional. From entering into the door to the patience of the Dr., not one minute will you feel like the patient. You are gonna be treated like a cow in a sense that they will hurry to prescribe any drug asap to hurry on to the next customer. The most awful experience in my life.

December 6th, 2010
I went to go see Dr. Schwartz because of my migraine today, told him what medicine my Neurologist has me on and explained to him that I'm on esgic plus W/codeine and that it was not helping me, so I get a prescription take it to the pharmacy and they ask me as to why he is prescribing esgic when I have one already with codeine and from his own office I have a refill of esgic plus. I tell them i don't know so i call his office and ask and the nurses ask me what medication is it that i want and i let them know that I'm not the doctor and that I just want something to make this migraine go away until I can get to the neurologist's office, his nurse tells me to wait there at the pharmacy, waited 30 minutes, the pharmacist calls the doctor and gets told by the office manager Janie that the doctor is not changing the prescription and she hangs up on them so I call the doctor and she tells me that he will not change the prescription so i explain to her the problem she starts yelling so I ask for my money back and Janie the office manager hangs up on me also.... can someone please explain why is it that Doctor David Schwartz does not know what the difference is between the medication is and is asking his nurse to ask me what type of medication I want, to me it seems like he does not know what he is doing?