A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Shu practice?
Dr. David Shu practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.