A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Steinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Steinberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. David Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Steinberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists and Ypsilanti Pain Management Doctors.