A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taylor, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patton Taylor MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.