The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Taylor
Dr. David Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He speaks English.
Dr. David Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. David Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr Robert Bledsoe Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Paul Ellis III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Frederick Lester
Dallas, TX 0 mi38