A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor, Psychiatrist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taylor, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Taylor MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices General Practice, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.