A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor, Psychiatrist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taylor, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Taylor MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices General Practice, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.