A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thompson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Thompson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Thompson practice?
- Dr. David Thompson has 4 office locations.
- Dr. David Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .