A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thompson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Thompson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Thompson practice?
- Dr. David Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.
See Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons.