A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thompson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Thompson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Thompson practice?
- Dr. David Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.
See Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons.