Dr. David Thompson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Thompson
My wife got Dr. Thompson for her work comp injury. He took fantastic care of her, answered all our questions, never tried to rush during her appointments and made sure she understood every step of what he was going to do to for her recovery. W highly recommend him to anyone needing or wanting to talk with an Ortho Surgeon.

July 7th, 2016
Not even as last resort
Dr. David Thompson is without a doubt one of the least caring surgeons I have ever dealt with. He likes to discuss his hotel and his wealth at length ...

July 7th, 2016
Gross Incompetence
Very concerned about telling you about his hotel and his wealth, not so interested in hearing that you still have pain 6 months after rotator surgery. Doesn't seem to like to talk to patients. Billing department are masters of over billing and double billing and insurance fraud. Phone system is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I had to have a second surgery by a real doctor to clean up Thompson's mess. Probably the most incompetent doctor I've ever encountered.

January 21st, 2016
Perfection in an office visit
I was first seen at ER Trinity. Bad move, the ER Doc was horrible! I made an apt for Dr Thompson on Monday and they got me in within a few days. Everyone there was very professional and knowledgeable. The fact that they have on site MRI machines was so easy. I will be recamending him to anyone that's needs this offices services.

July 25th, 2015
my first visit
My appt was at 10:30 am, I got 15 min early as requested to do my new patient papers, 1 hr and 45 min after my appt time I finally got to see Dr. Thompson. He was personable and took his time, apologized for the delay, I would have left at 2 hrs behind, there is NO excuse for that long of a delay. But now he has referred me to a surgeon, so another doc appt as he does not do surgery.

July 23rd, 2015
I saw him for knee pain - I needed bilateral meniscus repair. I healed easily and quickly.

June 28th, 2015
Won't Go Back
First time got in and out quickly 2nd time almost an hour, next visit 1 1/2 hours and didn't even see Dr. All for 10 min. appointment and still have same pain in my knee! Receptionist at Trinity Office is not friendly at all. They lack respect for patients and their time.

May 14th, 2015
Beyond Disappointed.
Staff is hideously rude. Dr Thompson insulted me. Horrendous experience.

March 23rd, 2012
Relief
I saw both his PA, Sean, and Dr. Thompson and both were great. They spent time discussing my knee problem and had me back running in no time! I was always told cortisone shots hurt, but I had nothing but relief.

May 2nd, 2011
Staff was courteous. The wait was reasonable. Dr. Thompson spent as much time as I needed and was very empathetic. He trained at the Mayo clinic in Minnesota and it shows. I would recommend him highly.

April 22nd, 2011
Never got to see Dr. Thompson. Had a young man, 26 years of age and his name is Sean Phalen who gave me the shots in my knees. Today, I am suffering with the pain the shots caused and cannot get in touch with anyone. Have been given the run around all day as there is not one person who will help me. I would never, ever recommend Dr. Thompson to any one.

March 7th, 2011
I went to this doctor to get relief from pain in my right knee he didn't help me at all all he did was give a cortizone shot and sold me a very expensive knee brace that I do not need it just makes the knee hurt even more. I am in such pain I feel like passing out. I wanted a synivistc shots and got nothing to relieve my pain. $ 140.00 for nothing..I could have got a cortizone shot from my primary dr for $ 25.00, they do not work on me...I need help...