Neurologist

550 Peachtree St NE
Ste 1200
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-221-1899
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DON'T SEE HIM  |  show details
by WOW on Jan 23rd, 2014

|  Doc does not concern himself with migraines  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2013

I like Dr. Williams and feel he is a good doctor, but he does not spend time educating me about my migraines. He has not once looked at the headache diary I've kept for four months. When I have questions about changes in my migraines, I just get a new diagnostic code and a prescription refill. My migraines have been changing so quickly from headache – no headache – minimal aura – hours of vertigo. I never know when I should take my abortive migraine medicine, what is happening to me or what constitutes a visit to the emergency room. I love his staff, though. They have helped me learn and understand more about my migraines than the doctor has, but that's not the way it should be. The doctor should refer me to migraine specialist if he cannot answer my questions instead of leaving it to his staff to answer my questions or referring me to headache and migraine websites I've already visited.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Williams by my primary phsycian. The first time I met with him, he spent all the time I needed with me, thouroughly inspecting my symptoms and listening attentively. He scheduled me an MRI and an optic neuritis test. The very day I got my results back from my 2 MRIs and optic neuritis test (MS being my diagnosis), he sent me straight to the MS Center for 3 days of infusions. He wasted NO TIME figuring out what was wrong with me and quickly treating it. I had 2 MRIs, an optic neuritis test, a diagnosis and infusions all within one week. He genuinely wants to help his patients. I continue to see him regularly and whenever I have a flair up or worrisome symptom, he is willing to see me immediately, even as quickly as the next day. He listens so well and is blunt and honest, but does not "scare" me. I am completely comfortable with and have full faith in all of his decisions. He is an excellent doctor.

|  Great first impression  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I have only been to see Dr. Williams once, but I am looking forward to my next appt. so that he can further evaluate my condition. He was a great listener and was very thorough in explaining the possible causes of my symptoms. It was so nice to have a doctor that spent time with me instead of just rushing in and out the door.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Williams spends how ever much time is needed during my office visits and never seems in a rush to get to his next patient. He includes me in decisions about my medical care and gives me treatment options. He seems very knowledgeable and most important--he is a good listener.

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Having not had a seizure in 8 years, Dr. Williams still talks of brain surgery. It's ridiculous! Finding another Dr. ASAP