A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wood, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Wood practice?
Dr. David Wood practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.