A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Packer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Packer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Packer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Packer practice?
- Dr. David Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Packer practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons.