A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Padden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Padden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padden
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Padden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Padden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Padden graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Padden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Padden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Padden practice?
- Dr. David Padden has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Padden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lighthouse Point, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.