A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Paddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Paddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Paddin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paddin graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Paddin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Paddin practice?
Dr. David Paddin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lighthouse Point, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.