Dr. David Padden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Padden?

Interesting Criteria

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Having had two hip surgeries performed within two months by Dr. Padden, and then having fluid drawn by him from a operational issue cavity after the second. . .to then be told that he is not the one to draw the fluids. . . .brings issues of integrity to the forefront.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Very profession, take time to explain your ex-rays and other pertinent medical issues. My surgery went well. Follow up went well. He’s very concern and honest toward your health.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Padden turned a very difficult time for me facing a total hip replacement into an informed, smooth and successful transition from pain into mobility and function again. No fears now when it's time for the other hip! Thanks, Dr. Padden!

Very good doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr. Patten was friendly but also very professional and he knew his stuff. He gave me alternatives as to treatment, advising me as to the pros and cons of each.

Great experience

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I was very apprehensive about getting a total hip replacement. Dr Padden was spent quite a bit of time discussing my options never trying to influence my decision as to when i should go forward with replacement. His staff was very friendly and followed up on every request. The dr specializes in Makoplasty which is a robotic assistance surgical procedure. Two weeks after surgery i am making fantastic recovery. I highly recommend Dr Paddon and his staff.

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Dr Padden did not set my wrist correctly..I have no use of hand/wrist/fingers. he simply did not listen. I had hoped he would have had some concern over this, since it has been about 10 months. I cant work and have to have hand therapy everyday, which I can no longer afford. I asked that they do something to help me. Dr Padden lied, and said I refused surgery. Lied. I am so upset. My life has changed forever, and he can't even do the right thing. Had my hand looked at by some great Drs..they can't believe he did this. Shame on you.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I was referred to Dr Padden by another Orthopedic Surgeon within the same medical group because my hips were deformed from a childhood bone disease and was advised that Dr Padden specialized in complex surgeries. I had some anxiousness because of this, but after some detailed discussion with Dr Padden, I felt very comfortable with his level of expertise. Needles to say, the surgery and rehab took a little longer because of the deformed hip, but everything went extremely well, and Dr Padden was excellant through the entire process, and continues to be. I will be having the other hip replacement sometime in the near future, and know that Dr Padden will do an excellant job again. Trned out my neighbor also had Dr Padden do his hip replacement with the same positive results. I would reccomend Dr Padden to anyone.

The best Orthopedic Dr.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I've been having problems for over 20years, visit any amount of doctors and he was the only one who was able to take excellent care of my knee I even had a knee replacement before him that only lasted 2 years, then he came in did the surgery, its being 9 years and I couldn't be better, he is very good at taking care of his patients, very approchable, and extremely knowleadgeable, I'll recommend here to anybody that has a problem.

Great doctor with a terrible office

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Padden himself is a very courteous and caring doctor. The staff he surrounds himself with are completely incompetent and act as if they are being inconvenienced by assisting patients. When speaking to them on the phone we are met with short rude answers. Messages left are never communicated. Face to face interactions generally prove their overall incompetence. I am fearful of the fact that these individuals are handling our personal medical information and really hope it doesn't get lost in their mismanaged office

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Padden is an excellent doctor! He has helped me on two occassions. Dr. Padden is great at diagnosing a problem and getting it corrected right away. I have problems with my left knee, and Dr. Padden has helped me walk without pain. My second treatment was surgery for a badly torn meniscus, and I felt better right away. I would not see any other othro doc.

Best Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Padden has been great, I have been his patiente since 2002, I had a knee replacement done by him, Excellent work! He also takes care of the "everyday" injuries and ALWAYS makes me better. He is very nice and make you feel comfotable with him. I always recommend him and would not change him for anybody!!!! Thanks Doctor

Super Doc!!

Posted on April 25th, 2008

Well worth mentioning that Dr. Padden did his surgical fellowship at Johns Hopkins and was on the surgical team that replaced Jack Nicklaus' hip. On a personal level he had me back on the golf course in less than 3 months after THR surgery. Great Doctor ... couldn't recommend him any higher!!!