Learn more about Dr. David Pagnanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pagnanelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pagnanelli, BA, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagnanelli graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pagnanelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pagnanelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Pagnanelli practice?
Dr. David Pagnanelli practices Neurological Surgery near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Lawton Neurological Surgeons.