A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pagnanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pagnanelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pagnanelli, BA, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagnanelli graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pagnanelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Pagnanelli BA, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Pagnanelli practice?
- Dr. David Pagnanelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pagnanelli practices Neurological Surgery near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Lawton Surgeons.