Dr. David Pagnanelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Pagnanelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2012

spinal surgery on Fx verabra

excellant results and recovery.

December 22nd, 2011

Extreme Poor Medical Judgement

My father had fallen and hit his head due to he was dehydrated and was near catatonic from severe major depression. He was taken to Lawton and admitted into ICU. Dr Pagnanelli was the on call dr who saw him. He had a UTI which was causing him to have severe temps of 105 and deliruim. He was in ICU for 9 days and the dr wanted to do surgery stating that he would be paralyzed if we didn't do it. I wanted a second opinion due to the severity of my father's mental state and my concern was the ability for him to heal after such a major surgery. The dr told me my Dad would not be getting out for 4 more days so i drove back to ft worth and the next morning I called the ICU dept to say that when my Dad gets out I am taking him to Dallas to UTSW Medical School for a second opinion and 2 hours later I got a call from Dr Pagnanelli saying my Dad was being released and I need to come back and get him. I of course was furious after being told I could go back home because it was going to be 4 more days in ICU. When I got there my Dad was in the hallway of the ICU laying on a bed. Dr Pagnanelli wouldn't speak with me and told the nurse to tell me I was making a horrible mistake and not looking out for the best interset of my father. A team of 5 neurosurgeons at UTSW Medical School in Dallas all agreed that my father DID NOT NEED surgery and they said that even if he did they would NEVER operate on anyone that was in his mental state of near catatonia. That was 2 1/2 years ago and my father is fine and free of any pain at all. Once his UTI and delirium cleared up we were able to get his depression under control and he is doing wonderful now. I would be VERY leary of this DR and any advice or suggestion for a surgical proceudre should be followed with a second opinion elsewhere!

August 3rd, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Pagnanelli did a spinal fusion on me around Christmas time 2010. His style is what I like in a Doctor, short, thorough and to the point. I spent 7-8 hours in surgery an he accomplished exactly what he said I would expect. Follow-up is good, he is friendly as well as is his staff. I would not hesitate (and in fact, I have) to recommend someone to this facility.

July 27th, 2011

Follow up was not very good at all - had staples in over a month and had to call to set up appt!!! Didn't hear from Dr. even days after the surgery!!!

July 11th, 2011

When I went to see him, he knew what was wrong with me but, he didn't really explain to me exactly what was going to be my future and I'm sure he knew. Sometimes I can't walk and most of the time in terribly pain. He offered me nothing to help with that. Also, my return appointment was cancelled twice or three times I forget now and when it came time for my appointment I forgot it because it had been several months.

December 21st, 2010

WONDERFUL NEUROSURGEON

I recently had a discectomy done by Dr. Pagnanelli. He did an excellent job, his office staff is awesome, funny and all about helping and getting answers for you. I am looking at another surgery due to my osteoporosis. In my opinion, no one will touch my neck except Dr. Pagnanelli. He is the greatest and is so down to earth about the way he explains the problem and the procedure that is neessary. I won't be going anywhere else!

January 8th, 2017